AmigaActive (1775/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 02:01:07
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Sun, 28 May 2000 01:53:25 +0000, Gerald Mellor (9745589@tiree.sms.ed.ac.uk) wrote:
> What I want to know is, did Alive Mediasoft show up,

yes

> and what were
> peoples' impressions of them?

IMHO the trivial pursuit CD�� edition looks nothing like my original. I
can't prove that it is a pirate and they're not paying royalties to Domark,
but .....

> Are they as bad as everyone makes
> out, or are they actually a bunch of nice people trying to do their best
> for the Amiga? :)

TBH I didn't actually speak to them, but as they took 6 months to send me
an overpriced pirate game with an incomplete save game add-on (to those who
don't know, the £15 Goal 2000 is a pirate version of the '93 release with
an extra disk which contains a single data file for the premiership.
unfortunately it isn't complete! you're better off buying a second hand
copy of the '93 version and making your own (up todate) premiership save
game file. Just my 2 � worth :)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Old school buds here: